I Identity of the event
The CampusRun is the running event of Gezelschap Leeghwater on the campus of TU Delf. Gezelschap Leeghwater is the study association of Mechanical Engineering at TU Delft, founded on the 16th of december 1867 in Delft and is located at Mekelweg 2, 2628CD, Delft.
These terms and conditions are applicable when participating in the CampusRun even of Gezelschap Leeghwater.
1. With participating with the CampusRun a one time participant fee is charged.
2. If a participant wants to cancel their participance, there will be no refund for the ticket
1. By participating in the CampusRun the participant agrees to have their personal data used by Gezelschap Leeghwater to promote future activities.
2. The participant agrees that their name, bib number and photo’s will be shown on the CampusRun site en the CampusRun Facebook.
4. Person data will not be shared with third parties.
5. During the CampusRun audio and video recordings will be made. By taking part in this event, the participant agrees to the making, reproduction en spreading of this on the CampusRun and Gezelschap Leeghwater site, Facebook and other social media. Gezelschap Leeghwater will remove this material if the participant in question requests this.
6. The photo’s that will be made during the CampusRun will be used in an ongoing research of TU Delft to develop image analysis software. This is anonymous en the information that is being gathered will not be shared with third parties. The pictures will not be shared with the investigation if the participant in question requests this.
1. Gezelschap Leeghwater is in no case accountable for the loss, theft or damage in any way to personal items .
2. Gezelschap Leeghwater is no case accountable for damage, in any way, originated from the date or time of the CampusRun
3. Attending the CampusRun is on the visitors own risk. Gezelschap Leeghwater is not to be held accountable for damage in any way, that originated from the actions (or the lack of) people associated with Gezelschap Leeghwater, unless the damage was done deliberately.
VI Alcohol, Drugs and weapons
1. Gezelschap Leeghwater has a very strict drug policy. At the CampusRun it is strictly forbidden to consume, or posses drugs. The board of Gezelschap Leeghwater and the CampusRun committee reserve the right to refuse participants when they are suspected of the use or possession of drugs.
2. At the CampusRun consumption or possesion of alcoholic beverages is forbidden for persons under the age of 18. The board of Gezelschap Leeghwater and the CampusRun committee reserve the right to refuse participants when they are suspected of the consumption or possession of alcoholic beverages.
3. At the CampusRun it is forbidden to carry weapons or items that could be used as such. The board of Gezelschap Leeghwater and the CampusRun committee reserve the right to remove participants when they are suspected of carrying such an item and they will be handed over tot he police.
4. Possible costs for removal of a participant will be charged to the participant in question.
1. The participants of the CampusRun are bound to follow instructions and regulations of the CampusRun committee, the board of Gezelschap Leeghwater and volunteers at all times.
2. The board, the CampusRun committee and the volunteers can decide to remove a participant and denie future participation if they do not follow article 8 paragraph 1.
3. The CampusRun committe reserves the right to cancel the CampusRun, or make changes in the route in the case of bad weather, low turnout or complications in the route.
4. The participant must note that the length of the route is not perfecty 5k. The exact distance will be announced.